To help the world grow the food, feed, fibre, and fuel needed to sustain our growing population.
Our four values:
– professional standards in all relationships
– equal rights to professional development of all staff
– protection against discrimination
– social protection
– fair assessment of work according to competence and level of responsibility
– relationships which create the conditions for free discussion of any company issues
– encouragement of innovation and open communication within the company
– willingness to delegate both authority and responsibility down the management chain
– guarantee of competent management
– strict adherence to best practice technologies, safety requirements and quality standards in production
– for the personal rights and interests of employees, clients, suppliers, customers and partners
– a commitment to partnership and working with all stakeholders.